• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help text notification

rfdong

Sep 30, 2010
Anyone notice that if you have a conversation open, and the screen times out/auto locks, that the sound notification will ring, but the LED notification light does not flash, nor does the notification at the top show a text (I know the conversations open, but when the screen lock is on and you hit home button or the top to look for new notifications without unlocking, it should tell you) message? My wife says her X is same. Is this new since GB or the .602 update? or has this always been and I never noticed? Seems like I can't remember since the GB update sort of threw a lot of things for a loop notification wise (most have been fixed, but it's still spotty at times, but at least I get notification for missed calls now). Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones