• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Texting timing issue

epiclesis

Lurker
Hi all. :) Just joined because I just converted to the smartphone world yesterday and already having issues.

My husband has an Optimus S, and I don't have the issue with him. My mother has a Chocolate on Verizon, and my friend has an iPhone on Verizon, and another friend has a Blackberry (?) on AT&T and I have issues with all three of them.

Say I send a message to Sally at 9:31pm, she messages me back 2 minutes later, but it comes up as having received at like 4:33pm, so above my sent message, I send one back a minute later, and it comes up that I sent at 9:34pm, she sends one back 2 minutes later, but it comes up as 4:36pm, and now both of her messages are above my two messages.

It's confusing, it's inconvenient, I'm missing messages, and it's hurting my head! Please help! :D

go to the app store and download go sms or handcent sms that should fix your problem plus with go sms you can use Iphone emojis with the emoji plug in! (also in the play store)

Back
Top Bottom