• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Texts and phone calls not going through

Texts are having a tough time going through as well as calls.
Calls take forever to connect and eventually an error says "call has been lost". It's so annoying!

This has been going on for maybe two weeks at this point. About the only thing that consistently works is the data connection, although that has problems sometimes too.

Anyone else having this problem?? What can I do about it??

Numerous people who are using Sprints services have been reporting this same issue, it's apparently due to the continued rollout of the Network Vision upgrades. Not much to be done except for waiting it out unfortunately. About the only thing that you can try is to see if there's any updates to your pri or prl under settings or call Virgin and make sure that your services are properly provisioned. Good luck.
OB

Upvote 0
I've been having issues receiving phone calls since I purchased the phone a month ago. I also am getting a circle with a line through it where the signal bars should be. They sent a replacement device last week, ever since I activated it I can barely text!!!. At this point I barely have a working phone that works as a phone, don't get me started on trying to use my data. I also live in an area where sprint service isn't all that great..

Upvote 0
I've been having issues receiving phone calls since I purchased the phone a month ago. I also am getting a circle with a line through it where the signal bars should be. They sent a replacement device last week, ever since I activated it I can barely text!!!. At this point I barely have a working phone that works as a phone, don't get me started on trying to use my data. I also live in an area where sprint service isn't all that great..

Upgrades are rolling out. Temporary outages are expected according to their website. But it will be worth it. Faster 3G speeds and LTE in your area eventually :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones