• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Thanking People

actually basically the entire staff is here under their own free will as well. We were all users before "staff". Well besides phases who is the admin of the site and rob the site owner. I and other guides may have the green tags and the mods may have red tags but we're no different then any user here or any different from fresh to the site newbies. We're all users. ;):)
thank you! lol!!!

Thanked redhook for getting me popped in the back of the head. My wife came to see what I was laughing at and she didnt think it was very funny.

Actually my Name is Piero, but if she comes around, "barry" will do just fine.
She's pretty. damming. evil. pretty dammed evil.
just look for guys who once had money and friend, strewn on the streets like victims of a bomb blast. she'll usually be in the middle of that crowd.
Did I mention she's evil?

LMAO!!!

Yeah, I have one (several, actually) of those too... lol

And why was she out of the kitchen??? Was she bringing you a sammich?

(No offense to the ladies. ;):D:) :p)

Well, thanks a lot Shiney! It just happened to me too... she couldn't help wondering why I was laughing so hard.
LOL

I'MA NEED'N AH SAMMICH!
:D

I actually do want to say thanks to all. I went from knowing almost nothing about Android, rooting, roms, or themes to being pretty knowledgeable and some of it is trial and error but a lot of it is reading and learning from others who have already went through it, but that can be true for almost anything in life. So again thanks to all!!!

honestly i hop around from post to post when im bored and if i stumble accross someone in need of help, than further down you see someone had helped them ill thank them for it lol, because he did help someone!, he was helpful and deserves the credit... and honestly when ou are bored its not a bad idea to just start reading some posts/help needed issues lol good to learn from other people mistakes.. you may even be the one to find a better solution!!

When you help some one out, you also get that warm fuzzy feeling of success, even if its just one person you helped out that day. Who knows they also may return the favor next time! :D

Thanks to you all for thanking people and i welcome those that were helped by my humble suggestions or opinions. You know what they say "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!"

Thanks to you all for thanking people and i welcome those that were helped by my humble suggestions or opinions. You know what they say "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!"

I love that quote! Just funny sometimes that lack of Knowledge=soft brick . Lol

Back
Top Bottom