• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The best camera in the world...

All critters are welcome in my yard, especially bees. :D

dsc_2159_purple_coneflower.jpg

dsc_1571_Canterbury_Bells_bee.jpg

dsc_1574_Canterbury_Bells_bee.jpg

Nikon D5100, 70-300mm lens.

Upvote 0
That reminded me of this old pic!

I used to have Rat Terriers & one of them got a little crazy in her old age, she developed separation anxiety & once during a thunderstorm when nobody was home - she was a 20 lb dog - she chewed this lovely hole in my daughter's bedroom door (that's a size 10 shoe, by the way) & wedged her way into the room. It was such a tight squeeze through that hole that she wasn't able to get back out until I opened the door for her :D

Upvote 0
Not to be stereotypical or anything, Mike, but why are you always the tallest one in the picture?

Not to be stereotypical or anything, but why is it I often have difficulty in finding clothes that fit me properly, usually the sleeves are too short on shirts, jackets and coats. During the summer I brought a load of new clothes back from the UK, most of which had a homecoming though.

Upvote 0
Not to be stereotypical or anything, but why is it I often have difficulty in finding clothes that fit me properly, usually the sleeves are too short on shirts, jackets and coats. During the summer I brought a load of new clothes back from the UK, most of which had a homecoming though.

Same reason I got lucky when my wool Belfast-clone coat from China fit strangely (but it fits nonetheless) :p

Captured this out on a shoot with my new IR-modified Canon D20. Know this isn't necessarily the shutterbug thread, but I love the effect!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones