• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The best camera in the world...

Rock quarry/nature preserve in Minnesota
20160826_131955_zpskz5caomk.jpg

20160826_131041_zpsqmyu3gqw.jpg

20160826_125201_zpsyzy0l6h8.jpg

Last edited:
We drove to the south of Belgium yesterday, to pick up two crates of beer at the St. Sixtus Abbey in Westvleteren. We stayed in a retired freight boat, converted to boat house for the night, had breakfast on its deck, and we visited the city Bruges today. The weather is superb, considering it is the end of September.
1474743019585.jpg
1474743034969.jpg
1474743100718.jpg
1474743118654.jpg
1474743140786.jpg
1474743158593.jpg

We drove to the south of Belgium yesterday, to pick up two crates of beer at the St. Sixtus Abbey in Westvleteren. We stayed in a retired freight boat, converted to boat house for the night, had breakfast on its deck, and we visited the city Bruges today. The weather is superb, considering it is the end of September.
View attachment 110039View attachment 110040View attachment 110041View attachment 110042View attachment 110043View attachment 110044

Isn't that supposed to be the best beer in the world? The one they only sell like one a month, you have queue up outside the Abbey at the crack of dawn and are only allowed like a single crate at a time?

So ..? How good is it? Worth the drive?

A couple of Belgian friends invited themselves over a couple of weeks back as they wanted to see some show in London. They know they're always welcome: they come bearing beer (about 40 bottles) and chocolates (from my favourite, Tartufo in Leuven and sometimes some from the Shockolat guy). That's how to make friends and influence people ;)

Hehe, it's good, yes. :D

It took me over 350 efforts to call the Abbey sales number, to get an appointment.
They invite you for a day and time. Take it or leave it.
You give them your license plate number. You are only welcome with that car, no other at the door of the Abbey. It's a sort of drive through. First you make your order and pay with cc, next door is the loading of the goodies.
At said date and time you are allowed to buy two crates of Westvleteren 12 beer (2 * 24 bottles). You are not allowed to resell them.
You are not allowed back with that car for two months.

But it's worth it :D
1475875015682.jpg
1475874997978.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like autumn too. One side of our house is covered in something called Virginia Creeper. It's an extremely prodigious grower, and invades everything if you don't cut it back. But it turns the most lovely colour at this time of year. This isn't my house, but it looks very similar:

virginia creeper.jpg

Ahh yes epic photos here!

My home owner's association had a very RUDE poster that I thought was so funny and rude that I am going to extend the message with a please on the end of it :D

xD

HAHA talk about a bunch of crusty losers! :D

I want to write something very nasty at the end of it that is poking fun at them lol :D:D:D

Just not 100% sure what to write yet hahahahaha!!! XD

Last year I dressed myself up looking like a wraith from Lord Of The Rings with a HUGE clever in my hands and whenever some body tried to ring my door bell I would wait in the bushes and JUMP OUT SCREAMING like a lunatic some kids freaked and ran for their little lives LOL

Back
Top Bottom