• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The END OF THE WORLD!!!

Now, I can see the resemblance to the Queen, but you don't look anything like the aliens who abducted me. They were redheads. ;) :vroam:

Why can't I get abducted by redheads!?!?! All I get are the little gray dudes coming by to hang with Sasquatch! (they do know how to party)

Why can't I get abducted by redheads!?!?! All I get are the little gray dudes coming by to hang with Sasquatch! (they do know how to party)

The abduction part is fun, but they always throw me back saying they were looking for Mayans.

(^^^ See how I kept that on topic?)

I am not a believer, nobody knows when it ends. Let's just keep going because on dec 22 i'm perfectly sure i'm still here and posting new thread on this forum :D

You know, this was all fun & games for a minute, but now I'm pissed as hell about this end of the world crap.

I just came from my 8 yr old's school after spending an hour with him to calm him down. Seems the substitute teacher for today took it upon herself to mention this crap to the class, and what it is suppose to mean to everybody. Needless to say, it scared the hell out of my child, and about 9 or 10 other children. I cursed her out royally, and they almost had to call the police on me because I was so upset. That lady had no right to bring that up to kids who can't process this kind of information as we adults do.
I have no idea what that woman was thinking.

Far as I can tell, this was all concocted by a bunch of stoned hippies back in the seventies, except for one thing, which is either provably true or false: Galactic Alignment.

At one instant on that day, all the planets will from a straight line to the sun or somesuch. If that’s true, it would seem to me that if a pole reversal can happen, it would require something like that to do it.

As for Niburu flying into us, I find impossible that it could have hidden all this time. If it was there, we would have seen it by now.

Dude, nothing is going to happen. It's all here say. But! I will say this, " isn't it exciting to imagine that it might?" the only thing I'd like is for something paranormal to happen to shut all them skeptics up. Put em in their place...

As for Niburu flying into us

Speaking of objects flying into other objects, that gave me an idea. My state has no front license plate law; people can put whatever they want there.

I’m going to have a plate made that has a mirror image of the word Niburu. That should serve as a perfectly adequate way to warn others to get out of my way. And if someone doesn’t and I hit them, I can just say, “what the hell did you expect?”

Dude, nothing is going to happen. It's all here say. But! I will say this, " isn't it exciting to imagine that it might?" the only thing I'd like is for something paranormal to happen to shut all them skeptics up. Put em in their place...

On the 22nd when we're all gone, I'm going to laugh at the paranormal.

I really wish people would stop feeding into this "End Of The World" stuff. No man nor woman can predict the end of the world. The rumors have gotten out of hand. The first rumor that was started that the world WASN'T going to end. It was just going through a rebirth phase, but everyone took that as the world ending. I honestly don't think the world is going to end.

We have a parallel thread called 12/21/12.

This is the mostly fun thread. This is the thread for the end of the world.

This is the thread where you not only learn that the world really is ending soon, but also that asteroids cruise and that Stinky Stinky is now a monarch.

And get great ideas for license plates.

But time is running out. So is my dog.

Ok now I understand. But It annoys me because this lady at walmart had a basket full of nothing but WATER. And at the cash register the clerk asked her what was she doing with all the water and she said. "Im getting ready for the zombie attack, I wont have to leave my house, ima have everything" I was just standing there like really -___- .

Ummm. Are you sure that she was serious?

After all, zombie attacks are real. AMC has aired a weekly documentary on them every Sunday night. The Walking Dead. Perhaps you've heard of it.

I hope she wasn't but she looked serious. She was an older lady. And yes, I love The Walking Dead, I just hate that their seasons are so short. And I guess that is maybe one of the reasons why she think the world is going to end. It is kind of scary if you ask me. But I didn't know zombies were real. I thought it was just a myth that couldn't be proven.

Riddle me this Batman - if someone asked you why were you buying a lot of water, would you say that you're thirsty, or that you hated making a lot of trips, or that you'd think it was a useless question and blame zombies?

Little known fact - people stop talking to you when you answer silly questions with sillier answers and a poker face.

As we get closer to the end of the world, this works even better.

I do believe that Enrico Fermi tried the Zombie explanation when the Nazi's asked him about all the heavy water he was buying at W

h825EA6CC

Back
Top Bottom