• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The END OF THE WORLD!!!

Riddle me this Batman - if someone asked you why were you buying a lot of water, would you say that you're thirsty, or that you hated making a lot of trips, or that you'd think it was a useless question and blame zombies?

Little known fact - people stop talking to you when you answer silly questions with sillier answers and a poker face.

As we get closer to the end of the world, this works even better.

If someone asked me why I was buying a lot of water - it meant that Idledale ran out and all we had was mud in the taps.

3r4mt0.jpg
this is frightening.

And get great ideas for license plates.

HA!

Yeah ya know this reminds me of that awe inspiring time that when I rob a bank and get some hard earned cash in the door I want go and get me self my own personalized license plate for my car in the future!

:)

DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA PUT ON IT!?!!?!!111

"GOD"

:D:D:D

Yeah!

YEAH bruizer... apart from being the infamous Queeny I am also God in human form too!

"Off with their heads!!!!

I said... OFF WITH THEIR STUPID HEADS!!"

xD

Hahahahaa!

queen-of-hearts-7.jpg

Aww yeah! :)

Oh ja... to stay on the topic and just so I don't look like the world's greatest troglodyte I think the world will end in... hmm...

You know what?

I got a great plan to decide when the world will end!

YES

What I am going to do instead of thinking that this might all be madness is write about 20 dates (give or take) each on a separate piece of paper and jumble them all up on a table or a toilet bowl and choose i!!!

YES bruizer

You see... then I will believe I have "Super Natural Powers" and I will "feel" which piece of paper is correct and that is when the world will end!!

Hahaa I am a GENIUS! :)

Dear Mayan Calendar Etchers: I would be honored if the world ended on my watch.

All currently living humans would compose a unique group in the history of civilization; the most advanced generation possible. Imagine the respect we’d get from the other countless trillions that died at some random earlier time. We’d be in the F7 club – the Final Seven (billion).

I ask you, could there be anything more honorable than that in our afterlife?

But if your calendar turns out to be poppycock after all, we’ll just get drunk Saturday, watch football Sunday, go to work Monday and forget all about you and your dopey calendar.

Last night I was driving home and on the radio there was a commercial that was talking about the end of the world and that this jewelry store had everything marked down 25%

has anyone else seen or heard commercials like this? haha

The world ends in ends in eight hours and nobody’s said a damn thing all day... it’s like you don’ even believe it’s true!

Back
Top Bottom