• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The END OF THE WORLD!!!

It looks like i slept through the end of the world. Wonder if I still have to go to work hmm. I also wonder if i'm alone in the world now just me and my family we survived it. HELLO is there anybody out there? :confused:

robot_computer.jpg

I gotta say, part of me kind of feels bad. There's probably people right now who are squirreled away in a bunker right now expecting a pole shift, nbiru to show up, etc.... Nothing is going to happen. They've quit their jobs and poured their live savings into their little survival bunker. Those people I feel bad for.

I gotta say, part of me kind of feels bad. There's probably people right now who are squirreled away in a bunker right now expecting a pole shift, nbiru to show up, etc.... Nothing is going to happen. They've quit their jobs and poured their live savings into their little survival bunker. Those people I feel bad for.

Well, it paid off for me, don't know what to tell you.

Here you go, can't believe this hasn't been posted yet lol

This song is dedicated to today! lol

I had to come into work today :/ too bad that means i have my performance review lol. Though its a good thing, cause I'm not sure if my aflac covers death by apocalypse!

Well well well. What do we have here?

Glad I will have an opportunity to try some of the beers in the beer thread.

I'll still be looking for abandoned Cadillacs that were "left behind".

Okay, I have found out some disturbing news that the Mayans were actually correct, the world ended and we have been replaced with exact replicas right down to our memories. I wouldn't have noticed, except for the fact that my wife said this morning that I made sense. That's really the only explanation for that phenomenon.

Okay, I have found out some disturbing news that the Mayans were actually correct, the world ended and we have been replaced with exact replicas right down to our memories. I wouldn't have noticed, except for the fact that my wife said this morning that I made sense. That's really the only explanation for that phenomenon.

No. The Vulcan pulled his usual and opened the package of shredded cheese from the wrong end. That's usual behavior for him.

What if all the apocalypse predictions have come true and we are all just a self perpetuating illusion that continues on from the point of the last apocalypse?

huh? HUH?

That's the plot to a movie or book, isn't it?

the Matrix?

i feel bad for them too.. but not for that..

i knew..
my spider sense was going crazy for a reason!

Personally, I've never believed that this world will come to an end (not unless mankind literally destroyed it).

I've read many online speculations, thoughts and theories on how this world had begun and how it will end. Thank God I'm still here... (pun intended) <> .smiley face should be inserted here <>

I found this video called "Spirit Science" -- for you to get an understanding of what its all about...you'd have to watch it for yourself.

I won't say that these are facts, but I would like you to decide for yourself. ;)

Back
Top Bottom