• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The END OF THE WORLD!!!

What if all the apocalypse predictions have come true and we are all just a self perpetuating illusion that continues on from the point of the last apocalypse?

huh? HUH?

yes?....It's Ok! Im here!I made it!! thanks:)

I was hiding under my bed so the mayan zombie's couldn't find me...:smokingsomb:

and now...to the new world order and beyond!!!

Ok, I had to stop when the video asserted that there is no modern theory for how the pyramids could be made.

This Old Pyramid, made by the PBS gang that included some of the This Old House cats, ain't too shabby.

Just enough time to watch before the world really ends. :)

Even the Nyans could have made pyramids.

You mean I took off work for nothing??? :confused:

Attachments

• earth_kaboom.jpg
    earth_kaboom.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 53
Ok, I had to stop when the video asserted that there is no modern theory for how the pyramids could be made.

This Old Pyramid, made by the PBS gang that included some of the This Old House cats, ain't too shabby.

Just enough time to watch before the world really ends. :)

Even the Nyans could have made pyramids.
I hear you, bro... ;)

The thing is, all we have are theories...no person really has concrete proof of anything.

I don't think that anything can be written or said without contradiction. Hopefully someday mankind will be able to come to understand the truth...HOPEFULLY!

damnit missed the world ending yet again. Why must I always be busy or sleeping when these cool event's occur??

Back
Top Bottom