• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The END OF THE WORLD!!!

It might have been PBS, but one news show had clips of how people were "celebrating" the end of the world. They went to Mexico, Stonehenge, but the funniest shot was from the mountain in France. Those people were all wearing tinfoil hats! Funniest thing I have seen on the news in a while.

The Stonehenge people were also celebrating the solstice which is OK. Stonehenge was built for that. Wonder if anyone hit Chaco Canyon for the solstice?

I used to read one of the old amateur astronomy newsgroups and that idiot Nancy spoiled the whole thing with spam about Planet X.

bestphotosoftheweek20.jpg

Went to the store today, and there was a shit load of bacon. Instead of hording, I simply bought 2 packages......and they were on sale. me thinks bacon is no longer endangered.

EM I think your bacon was lost in the post. I guess its your problem now :p

Falling asteroids, undeterred by a proper deflector, are a threat to future generations of bacon-producing porkers.

When your garden is filled with rocks from the sky, wiping out your lettuce and tomatoes, so that your next BLT is reduced to a mayonnaise sandwich, just remember, I tried!

Falling asteroids, undeterred by a proper deflector, are a threat to future generations of bacon-producing porkers.

When your garden is filled with rocks from the sky, wiping out your lettuce and tomatoes, so that your next BLT is reduced to a mayonnaise sandwich, just remember, I tried!

Wiil do.

I got some more bacon if you want it but your paying for delivery this time.

Do staff get free bacon ? :D

No. Our salaries subsidize the bacon discount for senior members. If you look at your pay stub you'll see the deduction listed as pork barrel contributions. I'll be you thought that was for political bribery. :D

Back
Top Bottom