• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The END OF THE WORLD!!!

Well no I'm confused as I haven't got Any bacon or pay. Or does all of it go to EM and his account In the Cayman islands :p

Do staff get free bacon ? :D
Im a Moderator on another web site, and I can tell you this:
we get flown to an undisclosed island for our sites anual Christmas party once a year. Sometimes more, if there is a special Staff meeting required. At this island, we are fanned with palm tree leaves, by bikini clad women, and drink fancy drinks with umbrellas in them. The Site owner throws money like a landscaper blows leaves. we have special bacon brought in for these events, as well as the most saught after steaks, and side offereings.

Im a Moderator on another web site, and I can tell you this:
we get flown to an undisclosed island for our sites anual Christmas party once a year. Sometimes more, if there is a special Staff meeting required. At this island, we are fanned with palm tree leaves, by bikini clad women, and drink fancy drinks with umbrellas in them. The Site owner throws money like a landscaper blows leaves. we have special bacon brought in for these events, as well as the most saught after steaks, and side offereings.

Some his i always miss the meetings.

What he's not telling you is shortly after the annual Christmas "party" they have to appoint all new staff because that "special" bacon is made from the previous year's staff.

here we make new staff do the cooking but you can volunteer as well. We don't trust anyone with are bacon though so we cook it ourselves.

This is getting too silly.

1302325260899.jpg

fify. ;)

Wait a minute ... isn't the end of the world an emergency by definition?

Just make sure that in the new order, all ER visits must be paid in bacon.

Not necessarily some people might consider it a good thing. But then again those people would be wrong.

Went to store the other day they displayed a lot of bacon so no shortage down here in south Georgia. So Not only is the world not ending but neither is the bacon going anywhere. What other traumatic event is not going to take place.

I'm telling you, there is a bacon shortage. A shortage in my belly. The world might as well end if I don't get some bacon in there soon.

If I catch the right guy working in the cafeteria, I can get a small fortune in bacon for $2. Too late today though. I might have to swing by the grocer if they're still open after work.

That is, unless someone wants to share...

Went to store the other day they displayed a lot of bacon so no shortage down here in south Georgia. So Not only is the world not ending but neither is the bacon going anywhere. What other traumatic event is not going to take place.

Clearly, hallucinations induced by a severe lack of bacon.

Let's test it using this picture of a sunset -

tumblr_mfiq2bQTXh1qd7ouho1_500.jpg

Yeah. You just see bacon, don't you?

Thought so. :(

Back
Top Bottom