• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The 'I got my stimulus check!' (or not) thread

hopefully everyone got their 1st stimulus checks already.
My live-in helper has not.

She had some kind of problem when she filed her 2018 return [though I don't remember what it was], and couldn't file her 2019 taxes as a result. She got that resolved a week or two ago, and filed 2019. Now we're waiting to see if that does the trick. I don't know what else would've prevented it.

Time to resurrect this thread!

Another stimulus check has been approved, and will start showing up in bank accounts by this time next week. As before, people whose banking information is already in the IRS system will get them first.

One big difference from last time: this one is only $600, or half the original. Also, the requirements have tightened up a bit; only people earning <$75,000/year will qualify. So the maximum a family of four might get is $2400. Still, that's better than nothing.

So, post away when you get yours! :D If you get yours. :thinking: Or not. :mad:

I don't know about any of you, but I'm still livin' large off of that last one.
yep mines all gone:(

i used it to pay the bills. i was able to finish paying for one of my credit cards. that's one debt that i do not have to worry about......LOL

i definitely use the next round of stimulus.......looking forward to it dropping into my bank account.

I'm still waiting on my tax return... I'll be filing for 2020 before I get my return for 2019.
really? did you file right at the deadline this year? i always file in late jan early feb....whenever i get my w-2.

anyways, looks like we might not get our stimulus checks just yet.........i wonder why??????

Back
Top Bottom