• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Joke's on us?

rocky s.

Jun 4, 2010
You know, I've been reflecting a bit over my morning fruity pebbles...

Here's what we've bounced around I guess: Feb. 14...Feb. 17....Feb. 24...Feb. 28...end of February early March...and then the harsh reminder that the only on-the-record mention ever originating from Big Red was 1st quarter 2011. Do you think the suits at Verizon ever look in on our many ruminations and giggle? Well...what are we left to do really? I guess they have the best phones, coverage, technology, data pricing, etc. for now and the Bolt is well previewed as well worth the wait.

But I have to tell ya...that girl from the T-mobile ads has me taking a second look. I mean she seems very sweet and intelligent is all I'm saying. But I have to also share that a Verizon rep. recently told me that even thinking about her for too long would be grounds for charging me an early termination fee. They're sooooo strict!!

Hope this helps us all laugh a little and put things in perspective. Oh wait...my Best Buy opens in 15 min. Catch you all later!! ;)

I don't see what the big deal is, they have never announced a release date.. Everything has been speculation and guestimation, I am looking forward to this phone just as much as the next guy but I am not going to get all butthurt when they miss a launch date that never was.. Black_ManX has been saying the end of feb for the longest, being that he is an LTE engineer he would have to know when the phone is launching on the LTE network..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones