• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

the leather back

There'll be a different one for every man, woman & child on Earth once the phone is released.

Check AMAZON/e-Bay, or, your e-commerce sight of choice.

BTW, the cover isn't actually leather, or, pleather, just made to look like it.

I'm not going to deny I get caught up in aesthetics from time to time, but how often do you look at the back of your phone? (btw my iPhone 4 was lagging about a half second for each keypress for this message, can't wait for my Note 3!)

I'm not going to deny I get caught up in aesthetics from time to time, but how often do you look at the back of your phone? (btw my iPhone 4 was lagging about a half second for each keypress for this message, can't wait for my Note 3!)
I know exactly what you mean! Im forced to use an Ipod at work as a scanner/inventory/search tool and it literally only has one app open and every time i go to use the search box to type something it lags for at least the first few key presses. I have never experienced this on my note 2, or even my OG Evo as far as i can remember.

Why would you go for a cheap plastic over the classy and elegant looking leather-like cover that will come with the device?

Sorry I'm a Samsung newb, so please correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read the Samsung cases typically replace the back cover anyway, correct?

I'm totally happy with the Spigen Slim Armor case I put on my S4. If I buy a Note 3, I plan to get a Slim Armor for it. These are really great cases.

Back
Top Bottom