• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The phone reboots in CWM recovery after 15-20 seconds.

So i have this problem. I rooted the phone and tried to install the KingSenseDS 2.0.0 custom ROM. I finished the installation, but i was stuck in a boot loop. In the article with the installation guide there was a second guide for the boot loop problem, so i decided to do it, with no success. The phone is still in boot loop and when i try to go in recovery mode, it reboots by itself after 15-20 seconds. Can you give me some advice what can i try to fix it?

Welcome to our AndroidForums, mastery0da.

I've moved your thread over here to the Desire 816 all-things-root area for you.

Hopefully someone will be familiar enough with your rooting processes to chime-in with some helpful advice.

Best of luck!

So i have this problem. I rooted the phone and tried to install the KingSenseDS 2.0.0 custom ROM. I finished the installation, but i was stuck in a boot loop. In the article with the installation guide there was a second guide for the boot loop problem, so i decided to do it, with no success. The phone is still in boot loop and when i try to go in recovery mode, it reboots by itself after 15-20 seconds. Can you give me some advice what can i try to fix it?

First off I'm not running KingSenseDS so I'm honestly unsure what it could have done to your phone.
If you boot into HBOOT or Fastbbot does it still reboot? If it doesn't I imagine you can always re install the recovery and restore from a backup.

If you figure out your problem and can still run the rom can you please come back and let us now what you did? I'm hoping things pick up here soon and people can gain from your experiences.

Back
Top Bottom