• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Robot Told Me To.

hirozed

Lurker
Hi all,

I've been lurking around the droidforums.net site and google takes me here some times, so I thought I would introduce my self. Besides the friendly robot told me to.

I'm new to owning an Android phone, but I've been getting as much info as I can stand since I heard about it. I have always wanted a phone that was more than just a phone, and not be told what my phone should do. I like customization and having the ability to use my brain to decide what my phone should do, not what a company tells me. Does that make sense?

I've had my Droid since the end of November and it hasn't left my side. This morning, I just got the OTA update, and it has made it that much better.

I can only see it getting better from here.

Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Hi all,

I've been lurking around the droidforums.net site and google takes me here some times, so I thought I would introduce my self. Besides the friendly robot told me to.

I'm new to owning an Android phone, but I've been getting as much info as I can stand since I heard about it. I have always wanted a phone that was more than just a phone, and not be told what my phone should do. I like customization and having the ability to use my brain to decide what my phone should do, not what a company tells me. Does that make sense?

I've had my Droid since the end of November and it hasn't left my side. This morning, I just got the OTA update, and it has made it that much better.

I can only see it getting better from here.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom