• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] LG Revolution (Blue) - Samsung Admire

MetroNoob

Mar 7, 2012
Atlanta, GA
www.twitter.com
This ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY works for ODEXED roms! :(

Hi, I'm back again.... xD

I found this theme, called the LG Revolution, it is the stock theme for the LG Revolution created by "Sisterbird". If you would like to make your phone something similar to the "Samsung Touchwiz", then this theme is good for you.

SystemUI - Themed for the status bar, and networking icons. If your status bar is force closing or does not show up at all, PLEASE download my UNDO zip or use or Nandroid to recover.
Framework-Res - Most of the system icons.
Settings - For the Colorful settings icons.
MMS - Changed the notification icon.
Desk Clock - (as shown in the pictures).

This theme is really cool, as I'm running it now, you will need to flash this in Clockwork Mod.
I did not make this theme, just for posting.. created by Sisterbird.

To flash more of her themes, which are here, Android Metamorph Themes - Sisterbird.com you will need to download ZipThemer (Alternative of the Metamorph which seems to fail on the Admire.) https://play.google.com/store/apps/...51bGwsMSwxLDEsImtlbGxpbndvb2QuemlwdGhlbWVyIl0.

Screenies:
LGRevolution1.png
LGRevolution2.png

Download Links! :)
Flashable ZIP (Highly Recommended) LG_Revolution_GB_MM-update.zip
Undo Zip, You can revert back to Stock Gingerbread if you do not want to 'Nandroid' LG_Revolution_GB_MM-undo.zip
If you want to use the original download link you will need to use ZipThemer to flash this Image. Once again, Metamorph doesn't work, or doesn't flash the entire thing at all.
http://www.sisterbird.com/android-themes

:)

I found this theme, called the LG Revolution, it is the stock theme for the LG Revolution created by "Sisterbird". If you would like to make your phone something similar to the "Samsung Touchwiz", then this theme is good for you.

SystemUI - Themed for the status bar, and networking icons.

This theme is really cool, as I'm running it now, you will need to flash this in Clockwork Mod.

To flash more of her themes, which are here, Android Metamorph Themes - Sisterbird.com you will need to download ZipThemer (Alternative of the Metamorph which seems to fail on the Admire.) https://play.google.com/store/apps/...51bGwsMSwxLDEsImtlbGxpbndvb2QuemlwdGhlbWVyIl0.

Screenies:
LGRevolution1.png
LGRevolution2.png

Undo Zip, You can revert back to Stock Gingerbread if you do not want to 'Nandroid' LG_Revolution_GB_MM-undo.zip
If you want to use the original download link you will need to use ZipThemer to flash this Image. Once again, Metamorph doesn't work, or doesn't flash the entire thing at all.
Android Metamorph Themes - Sisterbird.com

Wow, Good find dude, and good job for giving credit where its due.

Upvote 0

SystemUI - Themed for the status bar, and networking icons.

Screenies:
LGRevolution1.png
LGRevolution2.png

Android Metamorph Themes - Sisterbird.com

lol you beat me to it. I have a full touchwiz theme i am posting tomorrow!!!!

Reactions: MetroNoob
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones