• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Theme permission

Oh snap, my account has finally been activated! I'm still not able to view the sections you talked about though :( I guess I have to have a rank higher than "nooby". I hope I am right lol.

Oh snap, my account has finally been activated! I'm still not able to view the sections you talked about though :( I guess I have to have a rank higher than "nooby". I hope I am right lol.
That's strange... One of the Admins left you a post. Ask him about it he's very cool.

Should the text file in the bootanimation.zip look like this

480 480 30
p 1 0 part0
p 0 0 part1

Or should it be higher than 30 or lower BTW I don't know what the 30 is I guess its the fps

Should the text file in the bootanimation.zip look like this

480 480 30
p 1 0 part0
p 0 0 part1

Or should it be higher than 30 or lower BTW I don't know what the 30 is I guess its the fps

Just depending on how big you want the image to be. The 480 and 480 are the dimensions of the image. Part0 & part1 are your folders with images and the 1 & 0 or 0 & 0 in front of them tell the boot animation how long to play (those are the loops). As for 30 it is the speed of the animation ;) You can change the speed to anything you like.

Well with the post thing its kinda slow show I make it 40 or 35

It just depends on the animation you are using. You don't want it playing too slow but need it to move fast so it actually looks normal. Your best bet is to keep changing the speed until you find one that looks good.

It just depends on the animation you are using. You don't want it playing too slow but need it to move fast so it actually looks normal. Your best bet is to keep changing the speed until you find one that looks good.

Alright thank you I'm working in a cm11 boot animation thats why

Hmmm weird if I go higher than 30 the animation doesn't show o_O oh well I think I'm am done with this little project

Hmmm weird if I go higher than 30 the animation doesn't show o_O oh well I think I'm am done with this little project

It could be something other than that. Are you using winrar or 7zip to place your boot animation in your update.zip? I have to use winrar cause for some reason 7zip doesn't store it correctly and the animation doesn't stick. Also if you're starting from the very beginning then in the boot animation creator you can preview your animation before saving it. Also if you're using winrar make sure you set the compression to "store" that works for me.

It could be something other than that. Are you using winrar or 7zip to place your boot animation in your update.zip? I have to use winrar cause for some reason 7zip doesn't store it correctly and the animation doesn't stick. Also if you're starting from the very beginning then in the boot animation creator you can preview your animation before saving it. Also if you're using winrar make sure you set the compression to "store" that works for me.

I'm actually on my phone xD because my laptop is far away like in the other room

Back
Top Bottom