• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] Stock Triumph Deodex Template

I flashed this and not only would it not boot but nothing will boot now, Nandroid, Andro-Id, Tickers CM7... Nada

Any reason for this?

flash a stock deodex.... the other roms that you have arent compatible the reboot & recovery mod, so they fail. after flashing the stock deodex it should be removed and you should be able to flash whatever you want :D (i learnt this with my old intercept LOL)

flash a stock deodex.... the other roms that you have arent compatible the reboot & recovery mod, so they fail. after flashing the stock deodex it should be removed and you should be able to flash whatever you want :D (i learnt this with my old intercept LOL)

Stock Deodex??? Isn't that what this is?

Stock Deodex??? Isn't that what this is?

From the sounds of what is happening, I bet something that you previously flashed is still hanging around. According to the OP, this only replaces the /system/app and /system/framework directories.

I think you might need to go back to the stock rom posted in the stickies, root, and then try flashing this again.

Back
Top Bottom