• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Themes)Been working on some :)

MrGlowy

Android Enthusiast
I've been working on a theme for 2Gb's TCR. I would test it but I cant find anytime to do it. So if anyone wants to test it out, they can. I'll post up some screenshots tomorrow if I can.

People to thank:
2GigayteSD
Scrubtasticx
GameTheory

Disclamer:You guys know whats up. Im not responsible for any damage you do to your phones and such. Blablablabla

For the goodies:
A slightly edited systemUI to neon green and some invader zim pics(will update)
Being fixed.
yvy9aram.jpg

y9asynat.jpg

I will be working more on this, since I have so much spare time now. If it doesnt work correctly,please post that and I'll try to fix it.

I'll be happy to look and test (if my son let's me see his motion). I like pretty colors and I do a bit of theming too. :-)

Your update script isnt right.
You only need to mount the system. Then extract package to system/app. Stay out of the sbin and mmcblk.
I would remove the link to be safe and not brick anyone. Just grab a basic update script from the kitchen and edit that. I have one somewhere that's close to what you need. But I gotta find it.

Your update script isnt right.
You only need to mount the system. Then extract package to system/app. Stay out of the sbin and mmcblk.
I would remove the link to be safe and not brick anyone. Just grab a basic update script from the kitchen and edit that. I have one somewhere that's close to what you need. But I gotta find it.

That would be A LOT of help. If you can, send me a link to download through PM.

Delete all the lines in your updater and replace with these... ;)

[HIGH]run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/system");[/HIGH]

Ok, edited the updater script with the lines provided by GT. It should work now,i guess. And uploaded the updated zip

got busy doing other stuff and forgot to post this earlier. this is what was in the updater script for uot themes.

[HIGH]
ui_print("Applying UOT framework");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
delete("/system/framework/framework-res.apk");
package_extract_dir("framework", "/system/framework");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/system");
[/HIGH]

Seems that you have got it sorted out now though :)

OK, so I fixed it because everything was still blue. But I got the images to work. But I can't seem to get the text color fixed. I've tried to edit the xmls but then I end up with no notifications bar. Might be because systemUI won't decompile correctly for me. Any help would be appreciated :)

This is the error I keep getting

'mode' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
java version "1.7.0_21"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_21-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.21-b01, mixed mode)
I: Baksmaling...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Loaded.
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=versionCode, value=0x00004e42
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=versionName, value=0x0000001f
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.Writer.write(Writer.java:157)
at brut.androlib.res.util.ExtMXSerializer.writeAttributeValue(ExtMXSerializer.java:38)
at org.xmlpull.mxp1_serializer.MXSerializer.attribute(MXSerializer.java:673)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.XmlSerializerDelegate.attribute(XmlSerializerDelegate.java:106)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.StaticXmlSerializerWrapper.writeStartTag(StaticXmlSerializerWrapper.java:267)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.StaticXmlSerializerWrapper.event(StaticXmlSerializerWrapper.java:211)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder$1.event(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:80)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.decode(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:130)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.decodeManifest(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:144)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResFileDecoder.decodeManifest(ResFileDecoder.java:131)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decode(AndrolibResources.java:218)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeResourcesFull(Androlib.java:115)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:114)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:146)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:77)

Back
Top Bottom