evohicks
Android Expert
I was definately going for the white up until a few days before I went to see the grey one, I had already seen the white but they didn't have a grey one in stock, as most places didn't. But I asked to see the grey one and I was sold straight awayI was pretty much set on the white, but part of me wants to see the grey in person before deciding. I liked the Pebble Blue a lot, on the SGS 3, but I also felt it looked much better on pictures than in person. Part of me feels like it'll be the reverse with the Grey. I'll like it much better in person, than looking at it on videos and pictures.

It definately looks better than in the pictures.
i only had one hand due to bags of shopping in the other and was trying to shuffle it around so that i could switch it off without adjusting the rocker and dropped it straight onto the concrete floor DOH.
