• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Things you dont like about the gn2.

I was pretty much set on the white, but part of me wants to see the grey in person before deciding. I liked the Pebble Blue a lot, on the SGS 3, but I also felt it looked much better on pictures than in person. Part of me feels like it'll be the reverse with the Grey. I'll like it much better in person, than looking at it on videos and pictures.
I was definately going for the white up until a few days before I went to see the grey one, I had already seen the white but they didn't have a grey one in stock, as most places didn't. But I asked to see the grey one and I was sold straight away :)
It definately looks better than in the pictures.

i honestly cant think of anything atm. Been using it soldly for 3 hours playing games with wifi on and had the phone on fully and it is still on 70%.
So happy with it, the screen is amazing everyone is in awe who has seen it lol. I suppose if i had to think of something th back got a bit warm after 3 hours of use, which is totally normal, and not really something that u can complain about.

Great phone ATM... :)

I still get annoyed at the power button being directly opposite the volume rocker but i am sure that eventually i will get used to it although it did cause me to drop it at the weekend and i havent dropped a phone in years :eek: i only had one hand due to bags of shopping in the other and was trying to shuffle it around so that i could switch it off without adjusting the rocker and dropped it straight onto the concrete floor DOH.
Some of the s-pen tricks are also a bit too complicated and long winded to use and i am always forgetting how to do certain things, i think i am a bit old for learning all these new gadgets :D

I still get annoyed at the power button being directly opposite the volume rocker but i am sure that eventually i will get used to it although it did cause me to drop it at the weekend and i havent dropped a phone in years :eek: i only had one hand due to bags of shopping in the other and was trying to shuffle it around so that i could switch it off without adjusting the rocker and dropped it straight onto the concrete floor DOH.
Some of the s-pen tricks are also a bit too complicated and long winded to use and i am always forgetting how to do certain things, i think i am a bit old for learning all these new gadgets :D
I had the HTC Desire before my Galaxy S2 and I found it hard to get used to, but now its ok going straight from the S2 the the Note 2 :)

Have done lots of tests and at the moment I do not like the S Voice, most of the time it cannot understand basic plain English commands I can switch the radio and music player on quicker

FWIW, just got the Note 2 for my T-Mo (USA) acct...already unhappy with reception capability, which is on par with my at&t Note.

I'll also give a nod to PowerAmp

I dont like the fact that iphone user jealous at me :P
Well to be honest, since I just converted from iphone 3 to this, I cant say anything I dont like yet besides I have to use earphone to call otherwise it would be to big to put the phone on my ear & yeah bit too big for front pocket (maybe just not used to it yet).

Back
Top Bottom