• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thinking about switching to Boost

I am looking at coming from T-mobile to boost Pre-paid for the free LG Volt in store promotion. Last time I had Sprint in NYC I would literally stand in midtown Manhattan and not move and my bars would flucuate and my service go in and out, thought it was my phone, 3 years later I am living in Chicago now, my friend has a brand new note 3, same issue. goes between Spark and 3g and cannot hold a signal.

Is sprint/boost still like this? I remember not being to get service ANYWHERE, If so, I will stick to tmobile.

Maybe that certain spot isn't a strong spark/4g area? That's my only guess why it would cut in and out constantly.

When I was with sprint less than a year ago with my former lg g2, I never experienced any fluctuation except in a not so good spark/4g coverage area.

Granted I know nothing about boost but I don't think they have the spark technology, just check boosts coverage map to see how good the 4g area is where you are.

Yes they do have Spark coverage. I just wanna know if anyone else has this issue
I have this issue with T-Mobile. Times, at home, will drop to 4G from LTE. Same area, same coverage. Yet same house, my own Boost LG G2, always has Spark.
Ask a friend who has Sprint/Boost over for dinner, tell them to bring their phone :)

Boost has a 10GB for $45 deal going now...some decent phones for free with port in and some others that are $100.00 off.

I should have been more accurate :)

The GOOD $100 credit ended (could use 100 off -any- phone with port)

Now, you can choose several lower phones (Volt,Speed,Tribute,Lumia635) for free, or (100 off msrp ZTE Max or Sync)
So your 100 off is limited to 2 of their choice. With port.

You used to be able to buy any phone, and take 100 off. That......was a better promotion.

Call Vegas, and ask if you can take 100 off the Stylo with port :)

I should have been more accurate :)

The GOOD $100 credit ended (could use 100 off -any- phone with port)

Now, you can choose several lower phones (Volt,Speed,Tribute,Lumia635) for free, or (100 off msrp ZTE Max or Sync)
So your 100 off is limited to 2 of their choice. With port.

You used to be able to buy any phone, and take 100 off. That......was a better promotion.

Call Vegas, and ask if you can take 100 off the Stylo with port :)
Actually it is available for 99 with port and the Prevail LTE is 29 the Volt, Speed, Tribute and Moto E are free(at this particular store)...I guess authorized retailers have discretion on how they run the promotions.

Actually it is available for 99 with port and the Prevail LTE is 29 the Volt, Speed, Tribute and Moto E are free(at this particular store)...I guess authorized retailers have discretion on how they run the promotions.

Nice, maybe my stores (CA) just suck this month :)

The promotion differs region to region, in my region the devices for the 100 off are ZTE max,sync,and speed, Lg volt /tribute lumia 635 and moto e

Back
Top Bottom