• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thumbs way up for Juicedefender!

Actually, I thought it worked with Pandora but no it won't play nice. Whenever a new song is supposed to be played it doesn't. I have tried setting Pandora to "Visible" and "Service" in the custom tab settings but to no avail. Any ideas?

Oh, the radio app I use works great, maybe because it is a constant stream?

Okay, whatever you want to believe.the battery in yours must be better then the rest of ours.

I don't even use JuiceDefender but get 1 1/2 to 2 days between charges using Y5 and keeping the screen at a low brightness. That's with moderate data use and few voice calls.

I don't use JuiceDefender or Y5 and I can go 2 days by just turning off Background Data. 3G can really drain your battery quick.

I still have instant access to the web but I don't get email notifications. I have to click refresh to check for emails. That's OK, though. I don't need to be notified each time an email arrives. I figure if I turn my phone off at night I could probably go 3 days on a charge.

Tried it customized it and was not getting texts and the GPS would not work,as soon as i uninstalled it ,5 text came through and the GPS started working again,who cares about battery life, if the garbage App prevents the phone from functioning properly.

Wow. I can get through a full 24 hrs. with 20% battery left. And thats after playing a game for 30 min., a couple of videos on youtube, 20 min. on internet, messaging,and facebook. i just use adv task mngr and quick settings and launcher pro. At night i close all programs and turn offf all data.during the day i only turn on wifi or 3g when i need it with quick settings and also dim my screen according to light in my presence. as for launcher pro i blocked most of the "bloatware " with it and that stops it from opening any unwanted apps. and to keep it fast i reboot every morning.

Back
Top Bottom