mkbkr1
Android Enthusiast
Since it seems more and more people are buying the Optimus V and being plagued with the TWS bug, I have decided to post a link to this little app I found. All it does is toggle airplane mode for a few seconds each time you boot your phone. Although this issue has been fixed on all cm7 roms and most of the newer froyo roms, it will come in handy for those of you who have not rooted. Just download and install the apk with your favorite file manager. There is nothing else you need to do, it will run by itself upon each boot. I have used it with great success on some of the older roms and my wife still uses it on her stock unrooted phone.
[APP] 50% time without a signal fix - 2/2/2011 - xda-developers
[APP] 50% time without a signal fix - 2/2/2011 - xda-developers