K kamazz Lurker Sep 15, 2010 #1 Hi!Can someone put some tweaks and tips on how do I make my phone faster and more stable? I have 2.1 milestone rooted...
Hi!Can someone put some tweaks and tips on how do I make my phone faster and more stable? I have 2.1 milestone rooted...
TelusMilestone Android Enthusiast Sep 15, 2010 #2 kamazz said: Hi!Can someone put some tweaks and tips on how do I make my phone faster and more stable? I have 2.1 milestone rooted... Click to expand... Launcher Pro would be the first thing I would get. It replaces the home screen launcher. Looks awesome and the latest update works flawlessly for me! Next there is a couple overclocking apps you can get from the market! I have mine overclocked to 1.2Ghz and it's blazing fast!
kamazz said: Hi!Can someone put some tweaks and tips on how do I make my phone faster and more stable? I have 2.1 milestone rooted... Click to expand... Launcher Pro would be the first thing I would get. It replaces the home screen launcher. Looks awesome and the latest update works flawlessly for me! Next there is a couple overclocking apps you can get from the market! I have mine overclocked to 1.2Ghz and it's blazing fast!
GlitchZero Well-Known Member Sep 15, 2010 #3 ADW.Launcher or LauncherPro. I have some issues with certain ROMs and LP. Also, download SpareParts. It doesn't ACTUALLY speed up your phone, but it makes it look faster.
ADW.Launcher or LauncherPro. I have some issues with certain ROMs and LP. Also, download SpareParts. It doesn't ACTUALLY speed up your phone, but it makes it look faster.