• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Too eager to sleep!

ok it is 540 central time and I drove by two rs and the bestbuy is in the same parking lot as sprint and the only place there is anyone waiting is at sprint and that is me and one other person that was here when I got here . I am not so sure getting up this early now was such a good idea. This store is suppose to open at 8 so I have 2 hours to sit here. That's ok the wife was kind and came with me to keep me company I just owe her big time now! Lol good luck everyone!

Upvote 0
In and out in 15 minutes! And that was because the RS manager INSISTED on making sure I opened the phone to make sure service was operational. Now I can sleep! There were people coming in at 6:10, but everyone in line was giving them the "shoulda brought your ass here at 5 AM" look. :D

Upvote 0
Arg. I gotta wait til 1230 at my BB! Oh well. I've been thinking about what I need to do with the phone first and I have no idea!

I'm hoping everything as far as contacts transfer over smoothly from my Curve. Also, I have all my ring tones in their .mp3 files on my computer, hopefully I can transfer those to the memory card and have them work on the Evo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones