• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root TouchWiz Launcher 3.0

Bloodawn

Android Expert
Found a working version of touchwiz and modded it to be more 4.0ish

To install it copy it to your sdcard then use root explorer and move it to system/app and make the permissions rw-r-r-

Download
TouchWiz 3.0

screenshot_102.png
screenshot_122.png

Added it to my phone per your instructions, worked perfectly!!! I am blown away again and again..........cain't thank you enough. I am grateful

while I dont personally like touchwiz, or sense ui that is some excellent work blood.
Thank you for all your hard work.

by the way I was happy to find I could combine your bloodgreen 3.0 and elements of royal v2 and hroarks script update to put my preferred theme on with ext4 work up.

To install it copy it to your sdcard then use root explorer and move it to system/app and make the permissions rw-r-r-

i understand these instructions but when i long press the apk and hit move simply nothing happens. :( ive changed the permissions tho.

i understand these instructions but when i long press the apk and hit move simply nothing happens. :( ive changed the permissions tho.
Ok you also have to toggle the r/o to r/w in /system/app

ok ive done that and everything step by step and it says application not installed :( sorry im such a newb

after you copy it to system/app press the home button on the phone, it will give you a choice to pick touchwiz or w/e other launcher you have installed

Are there any options or settings?

you can rearrange the app drawer and dock if your in the app drawer and hit menu/edit and on the home screen you can change the amount of screens you have.

other then that its just a different looking version of the stock launcher

Back
Top Bottom