• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Tranquility Issue

MyTjSux

Android Enthusiast
I am running 3.6 version and it runs smooth im loving it, but for some reason i cannot get my Facebook to sync to my contacts....is anyone else having this issue or know how i could fix it....i have tried deleting the account in my settings but i get an error, when i retype my password in my settings and hit enter i get a message that says Updating Facebook Services and it has a load bar that fills up in a minute but never goes away......im confused!

I am running 3.6 version and it runs smooth im loving it, but for some reason i cannot get my Facebook to sync to my contacts....is anyone else having this issue or know how i could fix it....i have tried deleting the account in my settings but i get an error, when i retype my password in my settings and hit enter i get a message that says Updating Facebook Services and it has a load bar that fills up in a minute but never goes away......im confused!

I would try the latest version, 3.7.0. 3.6 was unstable for me but 3.7 is amazing frankly.

Back
Top Bottom