Hi, and apologies if this is covered else where, I have tried looking but to no avail.
I have
Desire C
WMA (WIN 7) (p.c.)
HTC Sync Manager = HSM
38,000+ song library on external HD.
I can sync songs from WMA to phone, but not the playlist it self. I know I can make a playlist on the phone but sooo much easier and quicker to do it on the p.c.
I have install HSM. It eventually read my files connected the phone via HTC SYNC and HSM (on pc) keeps closing.
I have tried double twist but that's a pain as well due to my large musical library. Is there anyway at all of Transferring songs and playlist via WMA or just drag & drop ?
Thanking you in advance,
5taman
I have
Desire C
WMA (WIN 7) (p.c.)
HTC Sync Manager = HSM
38,000+ song library on external HD.
I can sync songs from WMA to phone, but not the playlist it self. I know I can make a playlist on the phone but sooo much easier and quicker to do it on the p.c.
I have install HSM. It eventually read my files connected the phone via HTC SYNC and HSM (on pc) keeps closing.
I have tried double twist but that's a pain as well due to my large musical library. Is there anyway at all of Transferring songs and playlist via WMA or just drag & drop ?
Thanking you in advance,

5taman