• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Troll face meme - Solid Explorer

adster13

Lurker
Nov 14, 2012
Hey good people, happy end of the world, Christmas and all that.

Random thing today, was about to copy some data using Solid Explorer
then within the app couldn't select on anything and the Troll Face Meme appeared whenever I touched the screen. Only appeared to be within this app (when I switched to other apps was fine) Killed the app and went back in all good, then suddenly appears again whenever I touch the screen. Wondering WTF went on. Has anybody ever seen this?

Thanks in advance

have images if this will let me post them (being my first post and all it won't at the mo)
edit - Have added pic in my public albums

On 21 December 2012 15:43, Solid Explorer <solid.explorer@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

This just appears when the app is cracked, but I forgot that it will also appear on outdated versions, sorry for this. I just wanted to make some fun from people who will install cracked apks. Updating the app will remove this.

Upvote 0
Hey good people, happy end of the world, Christmas and all that.

Random thing today, was about to copy some data using Solid Explorer
then within the app couldn't select on anything and the Troll Face Meme appeared whenever I touched the screen. Only appeared to be within this app (when I switched to other apps was fine) Killed the app and went back in all good, then suddenly appears again whenever I touch the screen. Wondering WTF went on. Has anybody ever seen this?

Thanks in advance

have images if this will let me post them (being my first post and all it won't at the mo)
edit - Have added pic in my public albums
As soon as you're able please post your images cause some of us (me) have no idea what a Troll Face Meme is. :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones