redraptor
Android Enthusiast
Hey guys I just need some advice here. My upgrade for Verizon comes in tomorrow, and I would REALLY like to upgrade tomorrow, although I have been playing around with the one year/two year contract. I know that if I upgrade to a one year contract it will cost me about 75 bucks more, but at the same time thats 75 bucks I could save by just doing a 2 year contract. Now im running with about 400 bucks in my account until Friday(PAYDAY!!!) which is another reason why Im a little iffy about doing a one year contract tomorrow.
This is my first smartphone and as such I want it asap But at the same time Im not sure if I should just wait until Friday, or stick with a 2 year contract. At the rate these phones are popping up and advancing, im not sure if I want to go with a full 2 year contract.
So help me out here. Should I grab the phone tomorrow with a one year contract and have 25 bucks in my pocket, go with a 2 year contract and save some money, or just wait until Friday where I have some more money and defiantly get the one year contract?
This is my first smartphone and as such I want it asap But at the same time Im not sure if I should just wait until Friday, or stick with a 2 year contract. At the rate these phones are popping up and advancing, im not sure if I want to go with a full 2 year contract.
So help me out here. Should I grab the phone tomorrow with a one year contract and have 25 bucks in my pocket, go with a 2 year contract and save some money, or just wait until Friday where I have some more money and defiantly get the one year contract?