• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Uh Oh...trouble

RCope48

I rebooted my phone through recovery Amon-RA, now I cant get past the white HTC Evo4G screen, have done 2 battery pulls and tried the power/ volume down...no joy, what do I do?:confused:

sounds like you wiped something you shouldn't have.

if you can get back into amon-ra try to reflash the current rom your using.

also try wiping cache and dalvik cache.

*power+volume down should take you to the boot loader and then select recovery from there should take you to amon-ra.

sounds like you wiped something you shouldn't have.

if you can get back into amon-ra try to reflash the current rom your using.

also try wiping cache and dalvik cache.

*power+volume down should take you to the boot loader and then select recovery from there should take you to amon-ra.

took me 3 times to get into recovery...not sure what happened, nandroid restore, all is good...you have to listen to these guys when they say ALWAYS NANDROID! saved again

ALWAYS make a nand when youre gonna goof around with the o.s. trust us on that. Ive had my tookas saved many a time by having had done so

Wow that is strange.

If you were able to get into H-Boot....I would download a copy of your recovery of choice and have it at the ready just in case something like that happens again.

It is kinda strange same thing happened when I tried to flash nick1313 purple theme the other day but I was able to get into recovery right away

Back
Top Bottom