• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help unable to play movies with moto droid

pipebash

Lurker
May 11, 2010
ive tried handbrake and doubletwist still it says "unable to play". I tried several variations with handbrake but it still could be user error but I thought doubletwist was supposed to be error proof. Is there a setting I need to change on my phone to view movies? I looked at the filetype after I transferred to the droid using doubletwist and said .mp4 but it still wouldnt play.

No not rooted. I've tried astro, video player, and I've checked gallery but it doesn't show up. Last night I tried again using doubletwist and after supposedly syncing successfully I. Checked the file details through astro and the size was 0 bytes. Also tried on wifes moto droid and same thing. Maybe sd card should be formatted? Thanks for any and all help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones