• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unlocking Wildfire S

Hi Lenocm

Can you tell me where you got your code and how much it was please?

I have just bought a BN Wildfire S locked to Orange off ebay...Although in retrospect I should probably have got one that was already unlocked!!

I can't phone Orange and ask them for a code as their website states it needs to be used on Orange for 3 months first... I want to use it on Talkmobile.

Thanks very much

Elaine

Upvote 0
Hi Lenocm

Can you tell me where you got your code and how much it was please?

I have just bought a BN Wildfire S locked to Orange off ebay...Although in retrospect I should probably have got one that was already unlocked!!

I can't phone Orange and ask them for a code as their website states it needs to be used on Orange for 3 months first... I want to use it on Talkmobile.

Thanks very much

Elaine
@Elainer03 : I'd steer away from Talkmobile.
-Tekkno

Upvote 0
HI ALL, I have a Wildfire S (2.3.3) locked to Vodafone in Ireland, I also have the unlock code from FastGSM but I have tried 5 different sims from three different providers but the phone turns on as normal and will even work for a while (hours for one sim) and then shows "No Service", I dont get a screen to enter the unlock code. Does anyone have an idea how to enter the unlock code. I have searched the interwebs and only found two more similar problems. Is an XTC the only way?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones