• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Update lewa ics rom

not getting online themes. i m using mobile internet.
it gives error downloading.

have you flashing baseband.zip.? maybe network connection issue. if none connection issue that may be strange. i can get download theme,wallpaper, locker even font for lewa from my phone.

Hi Saivignesh

I have installed this rom and make it most of things in english lang by changing it's build prop and setting

but still I am getting some fonts in Chinese. How can I change it to english ?

also I want to store messages into phone memory. How can I do that ?

a trick or umm a wrk around !
flash gapps zip jst after flashing rom i.e before first boot !
n den wen u boot right in d begining d google accnt setup comes up... if u hv activated google accounts before u will have an idea or u may check on google which option is wat n den u cn in dt setup itself chng d language to English !
noo need to chng build.prop nthng it will all b english with no chinese fonts ! :)

Hi Everyone,

Little bit help from my side to change the language to English for the users installing LeWa for first time, After the installation, choose second button in account selection page at first time.

if u can't figure out, skip all the settings and
1. Select 2nd icon/folder in home screen. It will display list of apps.
2. select wheel icon (settings). This is will display a tabbed list of pages.
2. so move ur pages left for exactly 2 times (language & input)
4. select 2nd menu option (language)
5. Choose 1 st menu (select language)
6. Choose English
Enjoy :)

GUYS TRY THIS LATEST VERSION OF LEWA ROM WHICH WAS MUCH IMPROVED IN TERMS OF SPEED AND STABILITY...

those chinese guys told me that all the lewa roms are based on cm7 including this one....but I don't know how to find out that

this rom doesn't have any init.d scripts but still it provides great multitasking and great battery life than all the other rom

rom
http://static.lewatek.com/yun/A60/LeWa_A60_ROM_12.11.30_da08b.zip

baseband
A75LatestStockBaseband.zip

camera fix

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cy43pdyyhcrlcv7/Update for fix camera.zip

flash the above files one by one

replace boot.img in zip or advanced restore it via cwm after flashing the original zip

FOR ICS THEME, SYSTEM UI AND NEW MULTI ICON LOCKSCREEN DOWNLOAD THIS http://android.dimspace.co.uk/themes/fullface/happy_frog_sandwich_1.lwt

PLACE THAT FILE IN SD CARD THEN GOTO LEWA THEMES SELECT SD CARD OPTION AND IMPORT IT

ATLAST APPLY THE THEME THEN REBOOT ONE TIME SINCE IT CHANGES THE SYSTEM UI

there are 100's of themes available

but inbuilt themes app is not working
8341995564_4f816f6533.jpg

how to change boot img....
some1 pls reply....

Dear,
Can i flash this ROM on CM5.. as i am on CM5, do i need to go on CM7 first or can i flash on current CM5.

Please reply quickly as i am ready to flash, just waiting for the little confusion of CM.

Dear,
Can i flash this ROM on CM5.. as i am on CM5, do i need to go on CM7 first or can i flash on current CM5.

Please reply quickly as i am ready to flash, just waiting for the little confusion of CM.

CM5 on MMX A75??? From where did you get CM5 buddy and that to on MMX A75 as we never have it so if its working then share it with us.

And if you want to flash this ROM you can flash it on any ROM but on MMX A75 only as in the procedure of flashing you wipe everything of what you previously so it doesnt matter if you were on CM5 or CM7.

Back
Top Bottom