Just talked to a Verizon supervisor about my wife's devour and asked about the 50% off the thunderbolt battery and that promotion is running till the end of May. So if you want.a second battery for half off the clock is ticking. Thought I would give a heads up.
Just talked to a Verizon supervisor about my wife's devour and asked about the 50% off the thunderbolt battery and that promotion is running till the end of May. So if you want.a second battery for half off the clock is ticking. Thought I would give a heads up.
No, but some have reported getting 50% off or even a free extended life battery. May depend on how long it's been since your last loyalty discount. Didn't work for me this time. I've actually been told in the past that they just can't give me any more free stuff ... for a while, anyway. But I did get the 50% off of the regular battery applied retroactively to standard battery I bought on launch day in March for 25% off.
I got the extended battery for half off, plus tax of course, but I called while they were still out and complained about that too so that may have helped.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.