• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

uppdating apps

At the moment, no, not that I'm aware of.

But it's been announced that this will be a feature of 2.2
 
Yep, been waiting for this as it is something that is needed.. :confused:

I was just waiting for an app to be released to perform the updates., didn't know 2.2 was supposed to have it - that's cool. :cool:
 
An app called AppBrain App Market is the best method I've found at the moment as it's quicker than going through the market.

You can use it to browse and install new apps from your pc. Then when you sync with the app on the phone it automatically finds any updates and leads you through the screens necessary to update them.

I've just installed an add-on app called Fast Web Installer but I'm not sure if this makes the process quicker or not as I haven't had any market updates since.
 
Back
Top Bottom