• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Using Media Go to put songs on ya phone

Strange that it works sometimes and not others.
I do exactly the same and haven't had any problems.
Have you tried different usb points? Just a suggestion.
it's stranger that the songs appear on my phone but not in my playlist. I have to create it on my phone, find the songs in the "all" list and move them into a playlist there. Then i cant seem to drag the songs around in to an order, some move, others seem to move in the other direction (in down the order) when i drop them higher in the list.

confused.com

Upvote 0
it's stranger that the songs appear on my phone but not in my playlist. I have to create it on my phone, find the songs in the "all" list and move them into a playlist there. Then i cant seem to drag the songs around in to an order, some move, others seem to move in the other direction (in down the order) when i drop them higher in the list.

confused.com

Do you use itunes? (sorry dirty word)
I used to use an app called double twist that synced with itunes which you could then sync your phone with double twist.
Annoying though that you can't get the stock app to work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones