• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon arm band?

1. Feels very safe. Ive run with it for 50 miles. I ran with the Tune band for my X2, for 300 miles. The tune bands always fit the phone very well.
2. yes it lines up fine, not that I use it. But I did test it. I use a bluetooth headset when I run, because I hate the wire.
3. Yes, not that ive done it much. I just turn my music on and go. The couple times I did it, it worked. Though, you have to press a little harder than normal.

I have been thinking about getting one of these, since I am running more lately. Never feel safe with my phone in my pocket, plus I know the bouncing around isn't good for it. I have an iPod nano but right now I am doing the C25K. Plus I mostly listen to Pandora.

I have been thinking about getting one of these, since I am running more lately. Never feel safe with my phone in my pocket, plus I know the bouncing around isn't good for it. I have an iPod nano but right now I am doing the C25K. Plus I mostly listen to Pandora.

Congrats on the c25k! Its a great program!

Back
Top Bottom