• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] I need an update please

DoctorEyeSight

Android Enthusiast
Feb 25, 2012
Hey Guys,

First off, thanks to all the devs on here for working hard! Without you guys, we wouldn't be anywhere on our phones.

I haven't flashed my GNexus in a year now.

I am currently running 4.2.1 (JellyBean) JBSourcery-V4.3 and my radio bandwith is I515.10 V.FF02/1515.FG02

I would like to update this bad boy to the latest Radio, as well as run a bug-free ROM/Kernel.

I know that JBSourcery didn't create roms for KitKat. But I did love their work and will miss them!

What would you guys recommend?

Btw, I have the GNexus with Verizon Wireless!

Thanks!:fingers-crossed:

P.S. - Any links to the downloads would help out so much!

P.S. - Sorry if I reposted, there isn't much support over at the VZW forums as this phone has retired

Hey Doc! :wavey:

Man, I haven't messed with my original (VZW) GNex in quite a while...

I've still got it around the house (somewhere :p), but I've admittedly not kept-up too much with the root goings-on for this device.

Anyway, I've moved your thread over here to the GNex VZW all-things-root area for you--I'm sure there's some folks still around that can suggest some things for you.

Best of luck!

:)

Reactions: DoctorEyeSight
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones