• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Note 2 Pre-order, Release date, and speculation thread

It would be good to see you remove his name.

If someone is trying to help you, the last thing you should do is frame him and potentially cost him his job.

While he may have stated the facts, that doesn't mean that Verizon will take too kindly too it.

While I can totally see where you're coming from, I also know that I've spoken to numerous personnel from Verizon about this and given that the message has been inconsistent, I felt that somebody's word should be held responsible. Keep in mind that Daniel gave me open permission to have his full name and discussed this with upper management before giving me the exact details regarding tethering and then giving me his name to use for documentation and reference.

FoxFi is what I use.

Does FoxFi work on your GN2? I read the latest reviews on FoxFi and people are trashing its most recent update and their website doesn't list the GN2 as a compatible device (seems to be the case for most Jelly Bean devices).

Upvote 0
I'm in Delray and moving to west boynton, west of the Fl Tpke. VZW coverage map shows a big empty spot there but AT&T has all of So. Florida covered according to their map. Why not switch to AT&T and save lots of money?

I moved from ATT last year. I live in Jupiter and had one half of one bar in my house. with vzw I have 4 bars of 4G Go figure ????

Upvote 0
I tried 2 vzw corporate stores. same reply. We cant sell it until tomorrow - 11/29

Same here. Wonder if going by late tonight will help.

I had (mostly) the same experience yesterday. I called my local corporate store, asked if they had any, the rep said yes, so I told him I'll be right there to get one. He said OK.

When I showed up, they didn't have the display setup yet so they brought one out for me to see. When I said I'd like to buy one, they said they can't even activate them yet (they tried earlier), let alone sell one. They did say they've got a bunch & agreed to hold one to the side for me to pickup tomorrow morning.

Can't wait!

Upvote 0
Well... would you look what we have here!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1354133862376.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones