• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon says inc far from dead

Totally agree with DInc accessories. Verizon doesn't even have a car mount in there online store but they carry one that looks too bulky in their brick stores

Article is not coming up....

Clittzen how is the cell coverage up there in new river?

I have perfect service, and I love it. I will never go anywhere else but Verizon. Especially since I'm in the desert lol.

Every other provider does not work out here, as soon as they get around the mountain thats in front of my house they have zero service. AT&T, T-Mobile etc.

PS: Go to the home page on that site and the article is in the top five, that's how I accessed it.

Totally agree with DInc accessories. Verizon doesn't even have a car mount in there online store but they carry one that looks too bulky in their brick stores

Ebay has some if you're really looking for one, as well as a home dock. I don't know if they would last or if they would be good quality.

I have perfect service, and I love it. I will never go anywhere else but Verizon. Especially since I'm in the desert lol.

Every other provider does not work out here, as soon as they get around the mountain thats in front of my house they have zero service. AT&T, T-Mobile etc.

PS: Go to the home page on that site and the article is in the top five, that's how I accessed it.

I was able to use Jamor's link..

That's good you have service out there, I've used all service providers here in Az. and VZW is the only one that was able to give me 3g on the 17 from Chandler to Flagstaff without fail. I even had edge service up near woods canyon lake on a camping trip this weekend. VZW is by far the best wireless service in Az. with AT&T having the worst coverage IMO

verizon would be dumb to kill the dinc cause of this.

stupid doomsday bloggers making things out to be worse than they are.

The incredible is an amazing world class phone. I'm sorry that the rumor of it's demise started here and that I didn't shut the thread down sooner. Verizon would be foolish to send it to end of life and indeed they are not.

Back
Top Bottom