• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Video: How to Unlock the Bootloader on the Galaxy Nexus [Verizon]

Okay. Finally got the Nexus unlocked (I think) Damn windows 7 and its driver issues. Im scared to root now. Shesh. Took me 2 hours to unlock the thing thanks to driver issues

So I rebooted my phone for the 2nd time after buying and noticed something weird, there's not padlock under my Google logo. Does this mean that my phone is already unlocked?

So I rebooted my phone for the 2nd time after buying and noticed something weird, there's not padlock under my Google logo. Does this mean that my phone is already unlocked?

If there is no lock icon on the splash screen it means the bootloader is locked. Once you do the fastboot oem unlock command there will be the little lock icon

I'm getting the waiting for device part too, on Windows 7, and its annoying.

Has to be the Samsung drivers and I have grabbed the other Droid-Life recommended drivers but no clue where to put them at. I didn't watch where the other drivers installed to originally.

Hunting around but hoping someone has a quick answer that's been through it, thanks.

Has to be the Samsung drivers and I have grabbed the other Droid-Life recommended drivers but no clue where to put them at. I didn't watch where the other drivers installed to originally.

Hunting around but hoping someone has a quick answer that's been through it, thanks.

Nevermind, got it.

which file is it? I have 26 folders in this samsung Usb drivers folder???

nvm: I just can't read lol

Back
Top Bottom