• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video hub xmas offer?

The vouchers are only for select TV shows/movies. You cannot use it for everything in the Hub. This is where I hate inconsistency. In my Note 10.1, it shows a 'Voucher Zone' that lists the titles you can use the vouchers on. The Note 2 does not have this category.

I got 2 x $20 vouchers when I accessed the Hub on my Note 2 and Note 10.1. You can manage up to 5 devices. So I can assume you can get $100 in vouchers if you have that many devices tied into the same account. I've already redeemed them with some cents left.

Upvote 0
The vouchers are only for select TV shows/movies. You cannot use it for everything in the Hub. This is where I hate inconsistency. In my Note 10.1, it shows a 'Voucher Zone' that lists the titles you can use the vouchers on. The Note 2 does not have this category.

I got 2 x $20 vouchers when I accessed the Hub on my Note 2 and Note 10.1. You can manage up to 5 devices. So I can assume you can get $100 in vouchers if you have that many devices tied into the same account. I've already redeemed them with some cents left.

How do I sign up for it?

Upvote 0
Odd, I'm in Canada and got it without any fuss. I just accessed the hub (which prompted me to update it) and got a welcome screen promo. I think the update is required to get the promo. Did it for both my Note 2 and 10.1.

The only issue I had was finding titles allowing for the vouchers to be used. In which case, I used my Note 10.1 to look up and purchase.

Upvote 0
Odd, I'm in Canada and got it without any fuss. I just accessed the hub (which prompted me to update it) and got a welcome screen promo. I think the update is required to get the promo. Did it for both my Note 2 and 10.1.

The only issue I had was finding titles allowing for the vouchers to be used. In which case, I used my Note 10.1 to look up and purchase.

You went into media hub? Shoot I didn't get any notification to update. So odd

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones