• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] A fix for Bluetooth?

buzzcon

Android Enthusiast
Hi guys. I am planning on jumping ship tomorrow and switching to AT&T. I am getting the LG G2. Mainly because Sprints/Virgin Mobiles coverage is so pathetic up here.

My problem is, my Bluetooth on my Victory does not work. It did work a month or two ago, but a few weekends ago I wanted to stream music via Bluetooth to a portable speaker and Bluetooth wouldn't turn on.

I was running CATACLYSM 11.3 at the time. I have since flashed to a factory ROM and the phone is currently unrooted. Google play also kept crashing until I uninstalled the updates, then it started working fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

BTW, I will be selling my Victory very soon if anyone is interested. It has a 3350 mAh after market battery, the original battery as a spare, new case with stand and 5 screen protectors. It's in like new condition because it's been in a case with a screen protector since I bought it. Thinking of asking $70.

The site where you got Cataclysm also offers a Bluetooth fix, I believe. Not gonna post a link because some sites (can't remember if this is one) will block for posting links to other ROM sites.

Back
Top Bottom