• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] CM10 Reboot Experiment!

I think either way it will say that I built the ROM as BadBrains had tweaked a build I had compiled on a side note going to see BadBrains perform tomorrow night otherwise Eddie would have needed 2 modify the build.prop to list himself as the builder but pretty sure he had not ever done that unless referring to the build he just recently posted . On a side note some improvement in and jelly bean as far as the log errors go but had started on 10.2 just before moving and plan on starting back again tonight now that internet and all has been installed at the new apartment. I think we will have better luck as more device support had been added as cm progressed through the jellybean versions requiring less added proprietary stuff that CM will just build . Also kind of have interloper back to some extent as he is a busy man working on a few devices. At this point started a kind of first draft on the 10.2 device files and vendor set up so going to try my first 10.2 build tonight once getting a kernel in order and see ware we stand.

Back
Top Bottom