• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] reset all file directories

You accomplish this by going into TWRP and making a backup maybe of cache because its small and quick then deleting the backup. You can of course do this manually by making folders twrp/backups/phones serial number/name of backup. But the first way seems a little more suitable for mass consumption.

He was having trouble installing victorious. I made a backup of my phone with just vaevictus, int2extsd, build props and tweaks and let him restore it to see if he could get it all working that way.
P.s. you have to follow those steps restoring g60s stock backup too.

Madbat you are the man it booted all up I have sd card swap and vae victus. And for the most part im happy one thing is the boot animation is weird the victoroius rom is cut out and stays therir until it booted didnt think it would boot but it did thanks hopefully after I back this up with my apps and info I will for the first time hopefully install the new victoroius wish me luck and I so much thanks to madbat for the backup

Madbat you are the man it booted all up I have sd card swap and vae victus. And for the most part im happy one thing is the boot animation is weird the victoroius rom is cut out and stays therir until it booted didnt think it would boot but it did thanks hopefully after I back this up with my apps and info I will for the first time hopefully install the new victoroius wish me luck and I so much thanks to madbat for the backup

I have the bootanimation disabled. Edit buildprop. I think its sf.debug.nobootanimation=1 change the 1 to a zero and you will have bootanimation!
P.s. good luck bro. I set the cpu clock at 1188 when I backed up for ya to try to make it a successful boot

Back
Top Bottom