• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Volume Sliders not align with each other... silly

SebaKL

Android Enthusiast
Hello guys,

I have a very silly question and I'm more curious than worried. And not driven by some COD.
Please understand, I have the phone for a week, and any inconsistency is still new to me.

When I enter the sound volume setting, I can't manage to align the slider
with each other.

For example, Incoming Call, System and Notifications can be perfectly align with each other, but there is no way to get Media to follow. It's sticking up to the left or right.
Also I find the sliders very jumpy. I place my finger right on top of the button, and it jumps away from my finger by half an inch to the right.
Like it was not well calibrated.

5.jpg

Any other buttons work perfect, very precise reaction to touch. Anyone else notice that ?

best regards

Sebastian

The Media volume "steps" are different to the others iirc. If it's any consolation to you, mine is exactly the same. In fact my other two handsets show the same thing too.

Hello guys,

I have a very silly question and I'm more curious than worried. And not driven by some COD.
Please understand, I have the phone for a week, and any inconsistency is still new to me.

When I enter the sound volume setting, I can't manage to align the slider
with each other.

For example, Incoming Call, System and Notifications can be perfectly align with each other, but there is no way to get Media to follow. It's sticking up to the left or right.
Also I find the sliders very jumpy. I place my finger right on top of the button, and it jumps away from my finger by half an inch to the right.
Like it was not well calibrated.

5.jpg

Any other buttons work perfect, very precise reaction to touch. Anyone else notice that ?

best regards

Sebastian

I reckon they do that so you can hear calls etc while using media.

The other day was watching a film on my phone when i heard the txt msg beep over the film which was noisy and Im glad as it was an imprtant txt

thanks for the quick followup. Appreciate very much. Now my mind is in peace. As long as I'm not alone, is cool :-)

And it does make sense for the odd levels with regard to ringtone vs media. thank you guys.

Regards, Sebastian.

Back
Top Bottom