• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[VZW] Extended Battery With cover 50% off

Can you use the extended battery cover w/ the standard battery? Or will the standard battery have too much room to move around if you're using the extended cover?

i have absolutely no clue, it comes with the back and battery, so i dont see why you would want to know... i would guess they are the same back, maybe different, but i honestly have absolutely no clue :(

Can you use the extended battery cover w/ the standard battery? Or will the standard battery have too much room to move around if you're using the extended cover?

Yes you can. I use it just fine. You can also use the standard battery cover with the extended battery. It's tight but it works just fine

I was asking because I don't want to carry around 2 diff. battery covers, but I forgot I had read a long time ago you can use the standard cover w/ the extended battery, so problem solved. Cheers. ; )

i have absolutely no clue, it comes with the back and battery, so i dont see why you would want to know... i would guess they are the same back, maybe different, but i honestly have absolutely no clue :(

He wants to know so he can carry an extended spare battery and a standard and use the same back. And they are not the same back.

I could have sworn my 25% off accessories employer discount applied to sale items but the vzw.com live chat rep says no? Can I get this price in store or over the phone + the 25% off?

hey thanks for the heads up on this. missed out on all the other times it was offered and i've been meaning to get it.

Back
Top Bottom